#3

Making important plans, making decisions which seem impossible to be made, the responsibility which we have to take. And it is not about someone else; it is not about doing what our mum told us to do... Those responsibilities are  about our own selves and those are damn hard. I knew that adulthood is not about the age, but the understanding of good and bad and making the best decisions, and taking consequences from the best side possible so I would not regret much because I knew I did everything I could. I am not saying that when you are an adult, you will not regret anything ever. No. I am saying that being an adult, for me, means that you are not hiding from your own life and its hard, terrifying and unpleasant sides, but you are trying your best to just live.
Adulthood slapped me in my face many times when I was very young but now it is different. I am scared. Before I just new what I had to do and it was alright because if it would not work there was still someone older to help me and those decisions and mistakes would not decided about my future as much as the decisions I have to make right now.
I just do not want to disappoint myself. I want to make a good choice for myself.   Making lists of "for and against" does not seem like enough. It is really scary... But I will do it. Do I have a choice? No. I was born so I have to make my life the best experience I possible can before I am dead. So I will not regret anything. Yes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Monster Calls

#1

#2