A Monster Calls

Have you seen the film called "A Monster Calls"?
You know ...
I never cried so much while watching anything, like I had today, when I was watching this film.
If you haven't seen it, I think that you should.
Yes.
It is sad, but the sadness is what makes it beautiful and ... powerful.

I loved the way "A Monster Calls" was filmed too. From the mise on scene, throughout the whole story line to the editing. Truly amazing.

And if you don't like being sad or watching dramas,
I think it is important to perceive these emotions that this film makes us feel. Because those emotions are experiences and experiences make us who we are.
They make us grown up and stronger everyday - sometimes by happiness, sometimes by sadness.
We should not think of The Bad or The Sad as things that we have to avoid. I truly believe that both sides of a coin, only together, make us humans, make us alive.
How can we be smart? How can we understand the world or ourselves if we only live for one side of the coin? Only both can make us smart to know what decisions we should make; and only both can allow us to change, to develop. How possibly could I by happy if I don't know how it is to be sad?


( I am not going to post a picture. I want you to be carious and have a look yourself )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#1

#2