#1
I want to tell you a story.
And it will start here.
It is my desk and how it currently looks like.
You know ...
I am re-organising my room almost every week and it is very funny because I don't really like changes.
It is not like I would complain, but it is safe, when things are like they used to be.
Noting would surprise me or make me anxious.
But sometimes I want something different.
I want it so badly, it becomes painful.
And the pain makes me think of other painful things and those - I think - come from depression.
Because you know ...
I was about eleven, when I first thought that I want to kill myself.
( requires the use of imagination )
And it will start here.
It is my desk and how it currently looks like.
You know ...
I am re-organising my room almost every week and it is very funny because I don't really like changes.
It is not like I would complain, but it is safe, when things are like they used to be.
Noting would surprise me or make me anxious.
But sometimes I want something different.
I want it so badly, it becomes painful.
And the pain makes me think of other painful things and those - I think - come from depression.
Because you know ...
I was about eleven, when I first thought that I want to kill myself.
( requires the use of imagination )
Comments
Post a Comment